Monday, November 1, 2010

Seriously.

I'll get back to blogging in a bit. Been super busy, but have tons to write about! Major writer's block (or maybe too many distractions)!

For now, I only have 2 things...
O yeah, did I forget to mention I got freakishly obsessed after going to my first game? Yesh. Kinda hard not to get into it when the whole city is rooting for the Giants! The game ended over an hour ago and people are STILL honking and yelling in the streets. Amazing!

AND
Just in case you forgot tomorrow is Election Day.

Tons more later! Runs, recipes and even a night of Halloween-y fun!

1 comment:

A Runner's Mind said...

Sounds like you are becoming a San Franciscan! CONGRATS GIANTS! We are actually opening our store in Burlingame late tomorrow so we can go to the parade to help the city celebrate! We have our priorities straight!?!?