Thursday, January 13, 2011

Inspired.

I was catching up on blogs the other day and came across quite the delicious post on Burp and Slurp, not that it comes as a huge surprise.

Turns out Sophia and her friends partied with some dumplings over winter break. Lucky.


Her post had me drooling at my desk and craving dumplings, all before 9am. So wrong, yet so right!

It also inspired me to throw a make your own dumpling party. Date and guests are still TBD, but I'm determined to make it happen. Think about it...it's way more interactive than make your own pizza night and you can steam or boil and snack as you go! Add a little vino, good friends, good conversation...voila! Perfect Friday evening in. Yes, I will make this happen. Soon, my blog friends, soon.

In the meantime, I'm daydreaming about the biking/dumpling adventure I have planned for Saturday while Jamie's here. Plan is to bike across the city with a pit stop at Shanghai House for some much needed soup dumpling action. Cannot wait. Nothing warms you up better than some steamed soup dumplings!

What would you do for a 'make your own' party?

No comments: